With over 35 years of industry experience, A.D. Rutherford International has been providing superior personalized service to importers and exporters from around the globe. At A.D. Rutherford International we design procedures to make customs clearance simple, customizing plans to our client’s specific needs. Utilizing direct points of contact, in-house specialists and proprietary innovations, we maintain a level of service that sets us apart.
We are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Clerk/Release Technician located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
· Prepare and process import/export documents and other forms on behalf of clients.
· Arrange for payment of duties, taxes, storage and transportation of imported goods.
· Quote duty and tax rates on commodities.
· Advise clients on import and export regulations.
Education and Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Data entry experience or related office experience
· Good organizational skills
· Excellent typing ability – minimum 45 WPM
· Attention to detail and ability to be thorough
· Computer savvy and working knowledge of MS Office
· Experience within a Customs Brokerage is a definite asset
Please apply by October 30, 2020 with your cover letter and resume. No phone calls please: we thank all applicants, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: 2020-10-30
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19