Manitoba Garage Door has been a well-respected industry leader in Winnipeg for over a decade, and is steadily growing year after year, and 2020 is no exception. That means it’s time to add another tech to the team! Experience is an asset, but training also provided, and the right attitude is key.
Candidates must be trustworthy, reliable, have a great attention to detail, have valid drivers license and basic tools (not needed immediately). Specialty tools we provide. Must also be able to lift 50lbs comfortably. No evenings or weekends.
Company truck and above industry pay provided.
– Experience in overhead doors is a definite plus, but not required.
– Mechanically inclined, able to work comfortably with power tools
– Independent worker, able to run their own service/installation vehicle
– High attention to detail
– Valid drivers license
– Compensation based on experience, but we are above market average because we only hire the best.
– Must be trustworthy, reliable, hard working, and ethical, NO EXCEPTIONS
Training will be provided regardless of previous experience.
Do NOT apply if you have trouble showing up on time, have flat tires and sick family members to take care of every week, forget to set an alarm clock, and are just generally unreliable.
Send us an email with your resume info@manitobadoors. com and we will get in contact with you. The right candidate can start right away.
Thank you, and looking forward to meeting you!