Please forward your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Color Ad Packaging is a Winnipeg based leading producer of quality commercial
packaging products. We are focused on providing our customers with world-class
flexible packaging solutions that are manufactured in a clean and safe work
We are currently looking to hire Production Assistants.
- Checks the labels against the docket to ensure correct labels are on
- Fills in SPC checklist
- Collects hourly samples for Quality Control and Graphics department
- Ensures correct boxes are at the machine, make boxes and labels as
needed for their shift. Signs product label of each box produced with
- Catches bags/pouches in correct bundles and ensures packaged as per
- Ensures quality of products meet Color Ad standards. Any defects (print,
lamination, slitting) are informed to the operator, coordinator and manager.
- Assists operator in any functions required (i.e. cleaning, gathering tools or
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Minimum 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical dexterity, math and measuring skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment
- Computer proficiency is an asset
- Previous experience in a print environment is an asset
- Ability to lift, bend, twist in performing the functions
- Frequent walking and standing for extended periods of time
- Exposure to moderate noise and odors
Must be available to work rotating continental shifts.
If you meet the qualifications required and if the above position describes your
experience and interests, please submit your resume to the Human Resources
Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for further
consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Color Ad Packaging is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a