Job Posting No. 2021-040e
Start Date: January 4, 2021
Application Deadline: November 2, 2020
The School Psychologist position is under the Teachers’ Collective Agreement and will follow the school calendar.
Applicants will possess a Master’s degree in Psychology and be eligible for certification as a School Psychologist issued by the Professional Certification Branch of Manitoba Education & Advance Learning.
The successful candidate will also possess experience and abilities in the following areas:
● Experience working with students with exceptional needs
● Ability to conduct formal & informal assessments for students with learning, behavioural and emotional needs as well as establishing programming
● Demonstrated experience producing written reports reflective of assessments, diagnosis, and recommendations to support the student’s strengths and needs
● Ability to work collaboratively and independently
● Effective critical incident response skills
Valid drivers’ license and access to a reliable vehicle is required
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter and three references for whom we have permission to contact to:
Human Resources, Red River Valley School Division
233 Main Street North, P.O. Box 400, Morris, MB, R0G 1K0
We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that satisfactory Criminal Records and Child Abuse Registry checks are required of all employees of the Division.
Job type: Part-time