The Account Manager (Financial Services) for Knowledge Bureau is responsible for engaging professionals from the financial services sectors in discussions to determine their need for continuing education and professional development with self-study courses, diploma and designation programs, CE Summit Workshops and the annual Distinguished Advisor Conference.
The Primary Focus:
1. Significantly grow the Knowledge Bureau client base through active telephone and email prospecting to individual practitioners, and small to medium-sized practices that are new and/or existing Knowledge Bureau clients.
2. Approach associations and industry groups to introduce group study options to their members at preferred pricing.
3. Maintain and nurture existing and new business to develop long term relationships and
positively build the Knowledge Bureau name and reputation.
4. Learn and embrace company sales processes for prospecting for new students and supporting graduates to meet monthly revenue targets set out for the Account Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Know the Knowledge Bureau product and pricing catalogue
· Know the promotional calendar and pricing schedule
· Know the appropriate industry category profiles
· Know the course completion, transfer, rewrite, refund and extension policies
· Know the sales order entry procedure
· Know and effectively use Sales Force CRM program
· Know and be able to demonstrate the Knowledge Bureau Virtual Campus
· Lead efforts from our Home Office in contacting prospective students by making calls, following up with emails and making occasional presentations.
· Create a long-term relationship with clients and their teams by establishing an academic path towards continuing education and professional development.
· Use designated application forms and registration procedures.
· Prepare and verify timely and accurate sales activity reports.
· Adhere to company policy and procedures
· Maintain a commitment to the company’s sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
· Client confidentiality is mandatory.
· Work collaboratively with the company Home Office team.
Qualifications (Skills, Attributes, Experience, Education)
· Knowledge and experience within the financial services industry an asset.
· Well-developed connections within the financial services industry a definite plus.
· Knowledge of Knowledge Bureau course offerings and philosophy an asset
· Previous sales and entrepreneurial experience an asset.
· Self- motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Highly customer centric with a love for providing exceptional customer service
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Excellent telephone communication skills are required
· Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Dropbox
· Post -secondary education and graduation from a Knowledge Bureau program an asset.
· Must be a team player.
· Fluency in French an asset
· Valid driver’s licence and dependable vehicle an asset
The right individual will be entrepreneurial, highly motivated, with a love of education and a desire to ensure that the financial services industry is serving the needs of the client in a highly professional manner.
This position provides a base salary with attractive performance incentive compensation.
Excellent vacation, employee education and group benefit plans.
Exciting opportunity for career advancement may be offered to outstanding candidates.
Job Type: Full-time, immediate start date.
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Application deadline: 2020-10-21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)