The TransX Group of Companies is one of the largest providers of premier integrated transportation and logistics services across North America. With 9 locations across Canada and the USA, approximately 1800 team members, over 4000 trucks, trailers and containers, our team is dedicated to building strong business relationships and providing service excellence to support our customer’s business needs.
TransX team members demonstrate a high level of initiative, commitment to customer service excellence, passion for providing innovative solutions and achieving results. TransX will set the industry standard for safety, service and customer satisfaction in all market segments in which it operates. TransX supports team members in achieving their potential, and values relationships build on trust, respect and integrity.
Our goal to be the premiewr provider of rail centric transportation solutions to North America’s business community. It begins with employing, retaining and developing the best employees in the industry.
For more information visit www.transx.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The TransX Group of Companies has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll/Settlements Administrator to join our Corporate Payroll team. Reporting to the Payroll and Settlements Manager, the Payroll/Settlements Administrator will be responsible for administering driver relation information and trip envelopes for payroll, payment processing and providing support to various team members of the department.
- Data Entry of trip envelopes and other pay related information
- Review all Driver payroll information
- Scan and input various documents
- Answer Driver inquiries
- Analyze and identify problems and determine solutions
- Other administrative duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a payroll department, ideally within the transportation industry, along with the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- Previous experience with processing payroll
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding and time sensitive work environment
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Detail oriented with strong revision skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Knowledge of TMW would be an asset
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal, written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Able to maintain high confidentiality
- Self starter
The TransX Group of Companies provides you with the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package. A career with the TransX Group provides you with the opportunity to develop your own potential. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and success is rewarded. We operate with the philosophy that the company is successful when its employees are successful.
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career with a dynamic and growing industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume by applying online at www.transx.com.
TransX is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to the individual and collective growth of our employees and a commitment to diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.