Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or Equivalent. To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.