IT Field Tech
Reporting to IT Support Lead, IT Field Tech will assist in installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and/or upgrading hardware equipment and related software system while ensuring their optimal performance.
Successful applicant will have the main role of troubleshooting problem spots in a timely and accurate manner including ability to manage competing priority issues to support the overall strategic direction of the company.
Interested applicants qualifications:
• Must possess High School Diploma or equivalent (CompTia A+ an added advantage)
• A starter is welcome.
• Basic understanding of Computer Networking would be an advantage
• Must have at least, 1 year maintenance experience
• Must be flexible with work schedule and adapt to changes based on business needs
• Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates is required
• Occasional out of Winnipeg/Manitoba travel may happen
• Must be ready to pass background check
• May be required to lift up to 50lbs
• Own vehicle required
Please send your resume