ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery®, Otis Spunkmeyer®, and Oakrun Farm Bakery®. We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Operate and monitor a high speed continuous production line including alining products on moving conveyors.
- Required to bring all quality and safety concerns to supervisory staff’s attention
- Responsible to ensure workstation and floor is clean and free of unwanted & hazardous materials throughout entire shift and after shift
- Visually observes products through every stage of production and remove waste products from assembly line, ensuring products are placed into proper waste bins as required, and inspect products for quality deviations.
- Adhere to (Good Manufacturing Procedures) GMP’s and Health and Safety rules as outlined in Employee Handbook including, but not limited to:
- The use of (Personal Protective Equipment) PPE such as company issued hearing protection, hair and beard nets, gloves, and white jackets.
- Ensure (Good Manufacturing Procedures) GMP’s and safe food handling practices are being followed at all times
- Follow all GMPs including maintaining personal hygiene, washing/ sanitizing hands.
- Check all tools are cleaned and maintained in good repair. Report and broken, damaged, or missing tools to your supervisor who will ensure proper policies are followed
- Perform other duties as assigned
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.