The Renewal Assistant will be responsible to calculate manual rates using ARC, to code Renewal rates for billing and execution on a timely and accurate basis.
- Timely and accurate coding of Renewal sold rates on the client’s billing;
- Calculation of manual rates for In-force quotes;
- Timely and accurate coding of Execution sold rates;
- Calculation and inputting of amendment factors;
- Manipulation of data in Excel and adjusting output to include all nonstandard plan design options in order to accurately calculate manual rates. Manually adjust output to include all nonstandard plan design options;
- Respond to inquiries from the field;
- Order and set up census data for Self accounting groups;
- All other related duties as applicable.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong technical skills in Excel;
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage a high volume of work while meeting fixed deadlines;
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team;
- Strong mathematical skills;
- PAS system knowledge would be an asset;
- Some knowledge of Group Benefit products would be an asset.
Canada Life is a leading insurance, wealth management and benefits provider focused on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians. For more than 170 years, individuals, families and business owners across Canada have trusted us to provide sound guidance and deliver on the promises we’ve made.
As of January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life became one company – Canada Life, and today, we proudly serve more than 13 million customer relationships from coast to coast to coast.
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Canada Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness in our head office facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted