Meditek is a thriving healthcare equipment company with a strong team spirit and a fun culture. Staff at Meditek have an attitude of care and ownership of the company. We hire under the philosophy that this will be your last job, wholeheartedly believing in providing an outstanding environment where staff want to stay with Meditek for the long run. This is borne out by the tenure of our existing team, something that many find hard to believe about Meditek. Finally, your attitude and character is going to mean more to us than your past experience.
Being in the healthcare sector, we currently have many opportunities facing us and are restructuring the existing sales team to allows the sales to grow sustainably. This results in the opening of a frontline sales position for the territory of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Northwestern Ontario.
The ideal candidate will be internally motivated and a self-starter who does not require a lot of guidance and coaching. In fact, if you possess adequate sales experience there is opportunity to also be a sales leader and coach to the rest of the sales team You will be the face of the company to customers in the territory and build relationships at all levels. You will have a strong sales background in complex sales environments with long sales cycle times in a B2B products distribution environment. You will also have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and creativity. You will be given a lot of autonomy and authority, which means you need to be results driven, humble, unselfish, a team player and possess strong decision making and planning skills.
WE WANT TO UNCOVER SOMEONE WHO IS:
- Fast paced, extremely quick to respond to customers, time managed and results driven.
- Professional but can still be down to earth, humble, and fun.
- Willing to roll up their sleeves to cover a range of responsibilities, recognizing that Meditek is a small lean team without a large corporate structure behind them.
- Not just an account manager good at managing recurring business. Rather, someone who can grow a territory largely through high-dollar value, low volume, non-recurring, equipment sales.
- From a B2B background and has worked for companies which distribute various product ranges. Experienced with complex sales environments and long sales cycle times.
- Just as comfortable meeting with a CEO as in a basement with a Maintenance Manager, and treats both of them just the same.
- Has an ability to learn and understand technical products as well as the environments (i.e. surgeries) they are used in.
- Genuinely cares about their customers and goes the extra mile to serve them.
- Manage all of the day to day sales interaction with customers.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities, ensuring a full and healthy pipeline at all times.
- Build and nurture relationships at all levels.
- Communicate with all potential prospects on a regular basis through use of face-to-face appointments, telephone, email and other such similar means.
- Schedule product presentations to the various departments of hospitals and provide education to customers.
- Conduct clinical product evaluations as required and train staff on how to use the equipment.
- Follow up with customers after the sale of product to ensure their satisfaction and assist them with product training where required.
- Maintain Salesforce CRM system and use technology to identify leads and opportunities.
- Work closely with entire sales team on a daily basis to ensure that the solutions we are proposing to the customer are appropriate and deliverable.
- Obtain testimonials, conduct case studies, and grow through word of mouth sales by turning your customers into champions for you.
We thank you in advance for your consideration and look forward to hearing from you if this is a fit with your experience, your passion and is what you want to do to make a difference to healthcare in Canada right now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Salesforce.com: 2 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare Sales: 1 year (Preferred)