DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Temporary Opportunity – approx. 9 months
Bootlegger’s Corporate Office is relocating to Winnipeg! We are excited to be sharing an office space with our affiliated companies, Warehouse One, Ricki’s, and Cleo. The Bootlegger team is looking for outgoing, highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team of retail and fashion professionals in creating great products that generate excitement and loyal, raving fans!
Bootlegger is currently seeking a temporary Digital Marketing Specialist to join our E-Commerce Team for about nine months. Our Digital Marketing Specialist drives Bootlegger’s growth in the digital space through ownership of our social media presence and social advertising, email marketing, and SMS text marketing program. Our Digital Marketing Specialist also supports our Bootlegger Card loyalty program and CRM data administration.
Developing and executing online/digitally based marketing; creating, managing, implementing and monitoring day-to-day communications and ad-campaigns
- Creating paid search and social ad-campaigns on Google and Facebook
- Developing and coordinating email marketing communications, including copywriting, coding and testing, email scheduling, and customer segmentation plans
- Creating engaging customer communication appropriate for each medium to drive sales and customer interactions using best practices for online media messaging
- Seeking opportunities to effectively drive digital user engagement to support fan/customer acquisition
- Monitoring social media feeds to ensure customer service issues are addressed in a timely manner; manage customer service escalations as necessary
- Researching and providing recommendations in all areas of responsibility based on best practices as well as industry and consumer trends
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated digital marketing skills: paid ads on Google (search and display networks)/Facebook, SEO/SEM, A/B and multivariate experiments, etc.
- Work experience in the areas of marketing, promotions, public relations are considered as asset – specifically in a retail environment
- Experience developing/executing customer facing digital marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written communication skills, including proofreading and editing experience; experience writing, editing, and creating engaging content using brand voice and following established guidelines
- Experience with social media platforms and social media marketing – knowledgeable about Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, You Tube, and other emerging social media opportunities
- Capable of content creation – strong copy writing skills (including proofreading and editing), and strong photography and video skills; product photography and apparel styling experience considered an asset
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (photo and video editing) considered an asset
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to adjust written tone and voice to match each customer
- Strong organizational and time management skills; adaptable, with the ability to multi-task and manage varying work volumes and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment in order to deliver against tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous retail experience an asset
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; embodies Bootlegger’s core values; Trust, Teamwork, Passion, Entrepreneurship and Growth
Excited to Join Our Team?
Submit your cover letter and resume!
YOU’LL FIT RIGHT IN WITH US
Do you love fashion and making people feel good? Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment? A career at Bootlegger may be just the right fit for you!
Bootlegger is a trusted, Canadian destination that was founded over 45 years ago in Vancouver, British Columbia. Bootlegger’s mission from early on was to be the place for jeans in Canada where you will find the perfect fit, quality and value. With stores from coast to coast, an ecommerce business, and millions of jeans later, it continues its devotion to denim innovation in design, fabric and washes and to providing everything that goes with jeans.
We’re proud to offer a generous employee discount to all employees, as well as to spouses and dependent children. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefit plan that includes health, dental, and vision care, life insurance, and disability coverage, as well as an Employee Assistance Program to full time/salaried team members. We also believe in helping all employees take the next step in their career, so we’ll give you the support & resources you need to do your best work and expand your skills in the workplace.
OUR CORE VALUES
TRUST – We have integrity.
TEAMWORK – Teamwork makes the dream work.
PASSION – We love what we do & do what we love.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP – Own it!
GROWTH – Progress is the heartbeat of growth!
For more information visit our Careers page.
Bootlegger is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
The Bootlegger Team sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.