Looking for an exciting career in the construction industry? Join the team at Contempora Steel Builders. We are looking for construction laborers and experienced pre-engineered building erectors.
Contempora Steel Builders has been building in Manitoba since 1978. We provide clients Design Build project delivery with a niche specialization in steel erection. This means we offer in-house design, engineering and building services tailored to each project.
– Work with supervisors and all members of the crew to ensure we are reaching relevant milestones.
– Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
– Basic knowledge and cooperation of PPE.
– Load and unload construction materials and move said materials to work areas.
– Assist in standing and buttoning up steel structures.
– Prepare work areas for sub trades.
– Assist sub-trades when required.
– Preform other related duties as required.
Must be willing to work in varying weather conditions and be open to a flexible schedule.
Contempora offers employees group insurance, dental and health benefits available after a 90-day probationary period. Immediate placement is required! Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume, qualifications, and references for consideration to Don Lambert at email@example.com