Montana’s is searching for Line Cooks for our Winnipeg location!
Montana’s is where BBQ-lovers, friends and family alike get together in an energetic gathering place to devour mouth-watering favourites fresh off the grill. We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth Team Members who are passionate about cooking or serving the best BBQ in Canada and want to have a great time doing it.
Overview: As a Line Cook, your primary focus will be preparing and presenting superior quality food using standardized recipes and portion sizes.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Complete line checks to ensure that enough product is prepared and kept ready for service
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time
- Plate food to specifications to create a great dining experience
- Perform opening & closing procedures as instructed
- Keep you work area, utensils & product equipment in a clean, sanitized state at all times
- Adhere to all Food Safety policies and procedures
- Completion of Food Safety logs
Is This You?
- Previous experience as a Line Cook an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Follows standards and procedures
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Willing to help with prep and dishes as needed
- Food Safety certified or willing to obtain within 3 months
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
At Montana’s “Every Guest Leaves Happy ” and full!
If you want to Escape to the Cook House every day, and have an exciting career then apply today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.