We are currently looking for tutors to join our growing team!
Please complete the application through the following link: https://form.jotform.com/201967994756072
Paper partners with innovative schools and school districts to help deliver true educational equity by offering 24/7 access to tutors and essay reviewers. Paper is a 100% chat based tutoring platform, with tutors working remotely, and with the flexibility to set availability to fit their schedule. As part of our team, you will work with grade 6 to 12 students on their course work, homework, and essays in a thoughtful, patient, caring and accurate way.
Perks working for Paper:
- Work from the comfort of your home!
- Flexible schedule based on your availability!
- Work-life balance
- Weekly team fitness sessions
- Opportunity for career development and advancement into management with a fast-growing company
- Fast salary growth
- A unique opportunity to make an impact by making education more equitable
- Manage tutoring sessions with multiple students (simultaneously) in your area of expertise.
- Conduct pedagogical assessments and provide feedback to teachers and students.
- Create an engaging learning environment and enhance student confidence and interest in learning.
- Contribute to the tutor team by offering your knowledge and support to peers.
- Undergraduate Degree (or in the process of completion) in relevant field
- Tutoring and/or teaching experience 1+ years
- Passionate about learning and teaching
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to individual student needs and learning styles
- Able to effectively multi-task.
- Consistently available to work at least 10 hours per week.
**We will only contact candidates whose skills match our needs.
Paper is an award-winning Educational Support System (ESS). Partnering with innovative schools and school districts, Paper helps deliver true educational equity by offering virtual access to 24/7 tutors and essay reviewers.
Founded in 2014, Paper philosophically believes that all students should be given the tools and resources to reach their academic potential, independent of socio-economic status, geography, language, or other barriers. We strive to find ways to allow for a more equitable educational experience for all!
Currently, Paper is partnered with over 200 schools and 150,000 students.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)