MD Practice Solutions is a rapidly growing company located in the heart of downtown looking for a full-time Medical Billing Administrator. This position will perform data entry and related duties in calculation, preparation and issuance of bills, invoices, and account statements. This includes maintaining ledgers, credit balances, and resolving account irregularities.
- Perform various billing tasks which includes accurately entering International Classification of Diseases, Clinical Modification (ICD-9) coding
- Receive and enter data for claims submission to Manitoba Health and third-party payments insurance companies
- Work closely with other department members to maintain the integrity of all financial operations
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Knowledge of entering International Classification of Diseases, Clinical Modification (ICD-9) coding
- Working knowledge of billing procedures
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- High level of integrity, confidentially, an Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently d accountability.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Successful completion of a Medial Administration Program is an asset
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- medical billing: 1 year (Preferred)