The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 28 locations and 16 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience to apply.
Jim Pattison Subaru South is hiring for an experienced Detail Attendant to join our team!
Reporting to the Fixed Operations Manager, you will be passionate about providing a welcoming and exceptional customer experience for our clients. The Detail Attendant is responsible for the helping out in the Service Department. You will also be responsible for creating a welcoming environment, inside and out for our customers.
- Maintaining a friendly demeanor while performing duties around the dealership
- Ensuring the detail bay is clean and all spills are cleaned up quickly.
- Preparing and prioritizing vehicles for detailing.
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and keep organized in a timely manner.
- Detail oriented and accurate in all work and communication.
- Must have a driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Experience in operating both manual and standard transmissions is an asset.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.