Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager. The Office Manager is responsible for the effective management of an office or offices. Provides effective day-to-day management, including human resources, operations management, and financial management. Serves as a primary liaison with providers and staff.
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with general office administrative tasks
- Perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Perform administrative and office support
- Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Preforming routine general administrative duties
- Performing administrative duties and office support activities
- Providing administrative support the corporate office
- Perform other administrative/secretarial duties
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Maintain a positive working environment
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- office management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19