To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Handyman Connection of Winnipeg, MB is seeking an experienced carpenter. This skilled craftsman would ideally have a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company dedicated to excellent customer service and quality work. Our customers love us! We have over 50% repeat/referral customer base and our business is growing!
- Professional Office Support – scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Carpenter performs and coordinates the cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction, remodeling or repair in a residential and light commercial setting.
- Constructing, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of various types of wood, plywood and wallboard.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
- Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer.
- Must have current Driver’s License and submit to a background check
- Must have tools, vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
Please, no Project Managers or those whose experience is primarily New Construction.