The Seasonal Sales Associate’s overall responsibility is to provide a Radical Customer Experience. As a part of the overall role, there are 3 major areas of responsibility: Product, Place and People.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned as needed.)
People: Development & Team Building
- Demonstrates and ensures that they embody Fossil’s 6 Core Values.
- Creates a Radical Customer Experience using selling skills and training materials.
- Participates and is fully engaged in Team Meeting and Training sessions. Product:
- Knows and sells the “12 Holiday Best Sellers” placement and selling stories.
- Takes part to execute all merchandising tasks; Floor sets and Plan-o-Gram (POG).Demonstrate Product Knowledge for all concepts
- Maintains high level of personal integrity (e.g., adhering to Loss Prevention practices and policies, work published schedule, accurate timekeeping records, etc.).
- Achieves personal selling goals at “M” Meets Expectation.
- Achieves Average Dollar Sale (ADS), Items Per Customer (IPC), Multi% and Stores Conversion at “M” Meets Expectation.
- Performs operational tasks; Replenishment & Recovery of merchandise, overall Store Organization.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Passion for customer service-outstanding communication skills.
- Attention to detail coupled with high standards.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Previous Retail Experience preferred not required.
- This is an overview of your job description, you may be asked to perform additional tasks or duties by your supervisor.
Works on assignments that are routine or standardized in nature where limited judgment is required.
Follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned task. May receives detailed instructions on all work.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; regularly climb or balance; and frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call