The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Collision & Glass has a new opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Reporting to the Collision Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for following our accounting standards, maintaining up to date reports and assisting the Collision Manager by completing the following duties:
Our Accounting Assistant is responsible for following our accounting standards, maintaining up to date reports and assisting the Collision Manager by completing the following duties:
- Maintaining a pleasant demeanor with all staff, answering questions and helping with general administrative duties.
- Verifying all invoices and obtaining the appropriate authorizations for payment.
- Coding and posting invoices, maintaining a complete and up-to-date invoice/supplier list.
- Prepares the statements of accounts receivable as necessary, and sending them to the appropriate destination.
- Reconciling the statements of account and the ledger and ensuring that payments take place within dealership time frames.
- Participating in the monthly closing of accounts and prepares account analyses.
- Reconciles, deposits and completes a deposit spreadsheet for payments received from the various departments, including credit card payments, on a daily basis.
- Documenting sales operations in the accounting records.
Education and Experience and Technical Skill:
- Data entry experience required.
- Dealership or Collision Center experience considered an asset.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent customer service skills with positive and courteous telephone etiquette.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task without compromising on quality.
- Extremely dependable and punctual.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with both co-workers and our guests.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.