Meet Manitoba Harvest
Manitoba Harvest is owned by Tilray Inc., a global pioneer in the medical and recreational cannabis industry and hemp foods markets.
Manitoba Harvest, the world’s largest hemp foods company, offers a portfolio of hemp foods and wellness products to consumers across North America. Our mission is to inspire a better way, a better life & a better world – and it’s up to us to sow these seeds of change. Our mission is to transform consumer health through the power of hemp foods.
About the Opportunity
Manitoba Harvest has an opportunity for energetic and experienced ORDER PROCESSING ADMINISTRATOR – BILINGUAL (English French) to join our Customer Care team. This position will be primarily based out of our Ste. Agathe Hemp Oil Canada facility – an easy 15 minute drive south of the perimeter on Highway 75.
**During current COVID restrictions, this position will be home based with only limited as needed time spent in the office.
As a member of our Team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing dedicated support to assigned customer accounts
- ¨Keeping sales team informed of all activity pertaining to customer accounts
- Supporting the sales team through data entry and data validation
- Monitor order status, and advise other teams of sales order changes, unusual orders, or larger volume orders to ensure efficient processing
- Answering inbound phone calls, responding to consumer inquiries, or redirecting phone calls to other team members. Bilingual communication when required.
- Daily Purchase Order processing/order entry. Orders may be received via email, fax, or Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Assist Finance Department in researching account discrepancies, creating Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) and investigating claims.
- Liaise with other departments to streamline processes and provide necessary order data to support business decisions
- Work with third party warehouses to ensure smooth day to day operations
- Process, monitor, and close shipments via EDI
- Present ideas and recommendations to streamline processes and improve day to day operations based on customer interactions.
- Other administrative duties as required
- 1-2 years experience in Order Management or Customer Care Representative role.
- Strong comprehension and use of English and French language – speak, read, and write both in English and French)
- ¨Comfortable in communicating with client & consumers on the phone
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous experience with Edisoft EDI System and asset
- Ability to travel between the Winnipeg and Ste Agathe facilities when needed
- Ability to work from home during COVID office restrictions
We have to offer you:
In addition to a great working environment, we offer a full line of benefits:
- Full Training
- Group Extended Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life, AD&D and LTD
- Matching RRSP Retirement Plan
- Paid Wellness and Community Volunteer Days
Transportation required for our Ste. Agathe Location
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Order Processing/ Customer Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19