RightRide is a division of AutoCanada and was established to help Canadians who may not be approved for vehicle financing through banks and other traditional lenders, find reliable vehicle financing. At RightRide, growth is a major priority as we look to establish our own stand-alone locations with the goal of having 30 locations by 2022.
R ightRide is looking for an experienced Special Finance Manager to join our team! This role requires someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to build a business and has the time and work ethic to do so.
The Special Finance Manager oversees Non-Prime customers and structures deals in compliance with lender guidelines and dealership policies; resulting in a seamless transition, prompt funding for the customer, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. You also have the option to sell clients any vehicle within our multi-brand inventory base across Canada; this gives you and the client, selling and buying power!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Assist customers on leasing and finance contracts; as well as additional products and services.
- Present paperwork to acquire approval from finance sources.
- Perform statement and credit reviews.
- Review paperwork to ensure all documents are correct before finalizing deals.
- Present clients with financing contracts, ensuring competitive rates, and having an advantage over the competition.
- Overcome objections of clients and present them the most beneficial options.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with AutoCanada dealerships in your region.
- Ensure penetration level goals are achieved on new and used sales.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with lenders to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Exemplify commitment to the company’s principles of excellent customer service for all clientele.
- Other duties as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Experience in call-centre / customer service rolls is preferred.
- Currently licensed with AMVIC.
- Well developed phone rhetoric.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under strict timelines and work well in a demanding dynamic environment to meet overall objectives.
- Result focused and detail orientated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- The ability to professionally handle confidential matters with a high level of integrity, an appropriate level of judgement and maturity.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving history.
- A strong willingness to learn and adapt.
RightRide gives you the ability to generate your own credit applications and get clients approved quickly for Non-Prime loans through banks and other traditional lenders. Check us out at: https://rightride.ca .