Advanced Composite Structures is a world leader in Rotor-Blade and Composite Structure repair technologies of fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. We are currently looking for 2 full time Composite Repair Technicians for our Winnipeg, MB facility.
Responsibilities: Repair of composite components and structures. Majority of work is on helicopter rotor blades. Duties include:
- Sanding paint/removal of damaged repair details
- Preparing areas for repair
- Repair using wet layup and hot bond methods utilizing positive and negative pressure fixtures
- Preparation of surfaces for application of finishes
- Static balance of dynamic components (rotor blades)
- Final assembly and detailing
- In process inspection
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements: Applicants with completed formal training and/or equivalent work experience in field of composite repair of aerospace components/structures will be considered
Tooling: Technician must have own tools upon completion of probationary period of 3 months.
Company Benefits: life insurance, AD & D, long term disability, extended healthcare, prescription drugs, travel insurance and dental. The employee is eligible for benefits upon completion of the applicable waiting period. Premiums are cost shared with 50% paid by the Company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)
- English (Required)