Fleet Repair & Maintenance – Parts Coordinator
Kleysen Group Ltd.
Location: 2800 McGillivray Blvd – Oak Bluff, MB
We are currently seeking to fill a Full-Time Parts Coordinator role in our Fleet Repair & Maintenance facility office in Winnipeg.
Reporting to Supervisor Building & Parts, the Parts Coordinator works to obtain, source and distribute a variety of mechanical repair, fabrication, and specialty shop parts, goods, and tools required for the timely and cost-efficient repair of Kleysen’s fleet of tractors and trailing equipment. The Parts Coordinator ensures accurate inventory and recordkeeping of all incoming and outgoing parts. Receives, inputs and organizes the incoming parts. Other duties include (but are not limited to): providing after hour support to dispatch, road side assistance, and gate and yard security.
As part of a 24/7 operation, the Parts Coordinator will have a shift of every 2nd Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday – 6 AM to 6 PM.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Industrial warehouse/retail parts experience preferred
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Strong initiative
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn in-house software
- Willingness to learn
- Forklift license (or willing to obtain)
- Able to lift 50 Lbs.
- As part of our Safety Culture – this position must qualify under our Drug and Alcohol Program
- The successful candidate will require a reliable vehicle as our office is located outside of public transport.
Why choose Kleysen?
- Competitive wages & Benefits
- Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Profit Share Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employer matched Pension Plan (after 2 years)
- Free parking
- Social Club – Mix fun with work!
More about us:
Kleysen has been a transportation solution provider for over 90 years. Kleysen is also one of over 30 companies that make up the Mullen Group. We are forever growing, and we are always looking for new skilled employees to add to our team. Our business is driven by the passion, trust and loyalty that our employees foster with each other, and our vision. Other locations include: Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, & Esterhazy!!
How To Apply?
Please send us your resume with (1) mention the position you are interested in, (2) your salary expectations and include (3) 2 work related references (references will not be contacted until after a successful interview) to email@example.com or fax, 204-488-5360.
We will be recruiting immediately. Thank you for your interest in working at Kleysen Group Ltd.
Kleysen is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all candidates in advance for their interest in our company however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.