Brandt is currently seeking three Field Service Technicians for our Dryden location.
This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of construction and forestry based equipment and attachments.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Efficiently and effectively evaluate the working condition of, diagnose, assemble/disassemble, order parts for, and repair heavy duty equipment
- Use secondary materials and equipment safely and efficiently
- Use related instruments, hand and power tools, secondary equipment, and computer systems
- Accurately and completely document on work orders all machine information, actions taken, and time taken
- Continually assess service task hazards and ensure work is performed safely, and to accepted standards
- Use computer applications and information systems (i.e. John Deere Service Advisor) to document maintenance, inspection, and diagnosis
- Use parts catalogues to locate parts, and order parts from parts personnel
- Road test equipment and check attachment operation as required
- Must have the ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, the service team, and branch personnel
- Must be able to meet physical demands (heavy lifting up to 23 kg, climbing, overhead lifting/postures, prolonged standing, sensory processing, fine motor control)
- Previous mechanical experience in a heavy equipment environment is preferred
- Enrolled as an Apprentice or certified Journeyperson in the heavy Duty Equipment technician trade or equivalent designated trade preferred
- Must be committed to customer service and service excellence