Permission Click is a B2B, Enterprise SaaS company with a growing global footprint. We help K-12 school districts manage risk by automating forms, approvals, and workflows district-wide. The COVID-19 pandemic has underscored the importance for districts to have world-class tools to digitize their operations to better serve staff and families. The ability to increase safety by reducing process contact/touch points builds on the incredible efficiency gains and audit trail capabilities Permission Click delivers above and beyond paper-based manual systems. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to step on the gas with our growing team. This role will build engaging content and campaigns with HubSpot and other leading tools, develop a world-class brand, and contribute to our overall marketing strategy.
This will be the first dedicated marketing role at Permission Click. We’re looking for someone who has enough experience to know what needs to be done and will roll up their sleeves to make it happen. You will work closely with the CEO, internal creative design, and front end developer resources while taking the lead in the following activities:
- Focus on delivering inbound leads and opportunities to the sales team.
- Support the customer success team by assisting with the maintenance of support content.
- Work closely with the CEO and management team to define marketing strategy and marketing calendar for the year.
- Development of best-in-class marketing collateral (pitch decks, videos, one-pagers, blog posts, website content, etc.) and ability to leverage HubSpot and other tools to deploy, track, and report on campaign success rates.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring marketing budget.
- Coordinate key marketing activities including: SEO, advertising, email marketing and trade shows.
- Market positioning and competitive intelligence.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience in B2B SaaS, or Enterprise Software preferred.
- Storytelling presentation and document creation.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Copywriting for a variety of audiences and mediums.
- Event planning and management.
- Digital marketing.
- Social media strategy.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and writing skills.
- Self-starter, dynamic, proactive, positive.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19