About Republic Republic Architecture Inc. is a creative and inclusive team. We are passionate about our work and
committed to a collaborative approach to design and practice. Driven by the journey, we utilize
an explorative process that connects all the right people around the table. Our desire to produce
thoughtful and sustainable projects that engage the public is at the heart of everything we do.
- Producing well written, professionally presented documents in a fast-paced environment with
- Proofreading, editing, and providing quality reviews of documents prepared by team members.
- Assisting with strategic business development activities; e.g., participating in Go/No-Go
discussions to determine if an opportunity warrants pursuit, and pro-actively integrating strategic
objectives into your work.
- Coordinating and producing proposal responses to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs – this includes
facilitating kick-off meetings, managing proposal deadlines, writing and coordinating content,
complying with our quality management processes, and owning the final product.
- Collaborating with graphic designers, fellow proposal writers, and other marketing team
members to produce communications and marketing materials.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with the marketing team, other
departments, and external consultants and clients.
Qualifications Preference will be given to a well-rounded individual with superior writing, editing, and proofreading
skills as well as working knowledge of InDesign or other publishing software. Experience in the
construction or design industry would be an asset.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing firm in Winnipeg, we want to
hear from you. Email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org