Work for the Group of Experts – Gpex Transport 16 Prairie Place RM of St.Andrews Manitoba R1A 3P2
Gpex Transport is a trucking company with dedicated runs throughout Canada and United States.
Our staff enjoys secure and consistent employment hauling freight for a
number of the best companies in Winnipeg. Gpex Transport has a new and well maintained fleet
to serve our clients and convenience our employees. We offer a competitive pay package with safety and performance
incentives, benefits, vacation pay as well as a good home and work life balance. If you are looking for a position with a
well established transportation company, with great growth potential here’s your chance to join our team!
We are currently in need of Experienced Class 1 Team Drivers/ Owner Operators for scheduled runs from Winnipeg, MB .
You should be able to perform the following duties:
- Operate Class 1 tractor trailer combination
- Communicate effectively with customers, dispatch, managers and safety
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date log books.
- Perform Inspections and safety checks.
- Class 1 driver’s license
- Driver abstract must be in good standing with no more than 2 demerits
- Minimum 1 year driving experience
- Mountain driving experience will be considered an asset.
- Be accommodating to dispatch requests
- Positive Attitude
- Familiarity with Reefer Trailers
- New and well maintained equipment.
- Competitive hourly rates offered.
- Excellent dispatch team with fair mileage distribution.
- Team drivers and Owner Operators welcomed.
- Dedicated lane for team run
- Great Benefits, Vacation Pay and Bonuses
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: truck driving: 1 year (Required)
Licence: Class 1 Drivers License (Required) with not more than_____ demerits Points.