Work for the Group of Experts
Gpex Transport 16 Prairie Place RM of St.Andrews Manitoba R1A 3P2
Gpex Transport is a trucking company with dedicated runs throughout Canada and United States.
Our staff enjoys secure and consistent employment hauling freight for a
number of the best companies in Winnipeg. Gpex Transport has a new and well maintained fleet
to serve our clients and convenience our employees. We offer a competitive pay package with safety and performance incentives, benefits, vacation pay as well as a good home and work life balance. If you are looking for a position with a well established transportation company, with great growth potential here’s your chance to join our team!
Position : Office Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate conduct consistent with Gpex vision and values.
- Communicate/distribute all pertinent Human Resources information to location employees.
- Assist with maintenance of record keeping including safety, workers compensation, etc.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with regard to Human Resources and payroll issues.
- Assist sales/estimating staff in the preparation of sales bids and project quotations.
- Assist with sales follow up and reporting.
- Arrange trucking with approved freight companies and schedule deliveries.
- Develop exceptional working relationships with customers and vendors.
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and work under deadline pressure.
Terms of Employment: Full Time
Wage: 25.00/ Hour
Work Experience: 1 year to less than 2 Years
Location of work: 16 Prairie Place RM of St.Andrews Manitoba R1A 3P2
Benefits: Full Health and Dental
Email address to Apply: email@example.com