Position Title: Production Manager
Are you experienced in project and people management? Do you enjoy working in the services industry? If so, this could be for you!
This position is the “Air Traffic Controller” for our daily operations.
Company: Insight Service Solutions Inc. is a leader in the commercial exterior building maintenance and cleaning services market in Winnipeg. We offer a variety of services from Window and Pressure washing to Dryer vent cleaning services. We are a growing and passionate company, and our team members take great pride in the work we do. We work in an exciting, high performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team! Visit us at insightservicesolutions.ca to learn more about us.
Position Type: Full Time – (6:30 a.m – 3:30p.m) Mon – Friday | Year Round Position(Be available after hours by phone and work Evenings and weekends as needed)
Description of Duties:
- This is primarily an office position with much of the management process being done through short in person interaction at our head office and the rest being done via telephone, messaging and email.
- Manage the productivity of all our field technicians.
- Process awarded work and correspond with customers to schedule the work.
- Schedule 25 + Staff and dispatch work daily.
- Coordinate vehicle repairs, equipment rentals and safe work permits.
- Problem-solve staffing and customer scheduling issues daily.
- Work closely with the Department Leader(s) to meet daily production goals.
- Complete the interview and hiring process for field technicians.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 Years experience in Managing employees and projects in the services industry.
- Proven aptitude for organization and problem solving.
- Ability to manage and evaluate KPI’s to increase Gross Profit on a daily and weekly basis.
- Proficient in the Google platform and able to learn new software.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with field staff and customers.
- Friendly, reliable, organized, detail-oriented and self motivated.
- Fit into our performance culture and strive toward growth and improvement.
- Willingness to have a working knowledge of our service offerings.
- Valid Full Class 5 Manitoba Drivers License or Equivalent.
Compensation: $40,000.00 – 60,000.00 Annual Salary + In House Health Benefits after 3 Months
Application: If this sounds like you, please attach your resume and let us know why you think this job is for you and why you’d be a great fit for our team!