Are you an experienced warehouse worker? Do you have a reliable vehicle? Looking for a full-time job? We want you!
We have recently partnered with our client, one of the largest food processing businesses in the world with the hiring of a full-time contract warehouse worker/shipping assistant (s) for an immediate start.
Please read complete ad before applying;
Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Days of Work: Sunday – Monday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday
Tuesday and Saturday are off.
· Work as a member of the Distribution team.
· Abide by government guideline’s regarding Covid-19
· Cleaning / Sanitization of the Site location
· Sorting and stacking trays – trays weigh ~5lbs empty
· Loading trailers with trays stacked on dollied wheels
· Sticker units of product with Best Before date stickers
· Assist End dispatchers in picking of product as needed
· Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Performing tasks safely and maintaining product quality at all times.
· A great attitude and the ability to communicate effectively
· Responsible for proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
· Ability to load and unload full and empty stacks of trays onto wheels.
· Physically fit with the ability to lift 30 – 40 pounds above head and shoulders with arms fully extended repetitively, throughout the shift.
· Ability to lift 30 – 40 pounds below shoulders with arms fully extended repetitively, throughout the shift.
· Ability to push and/or pull full stacks of product.
· Public transit is limited – personal vehicle strongly recommended
· Excessive absenteeism will not be tolerated
· Must be Fit for Duty at all times – Alcohol and drugs while on shift will not be tolerated
· Steel Toes shoes are a must
· Masks are required in the facility at all time except when eating within the lunchroom
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those qualified will be contacted.
Team EZ Workforce