Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Kohltech Windows and Entrance Systems is one of Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers. We believe our growth and success can be directly attributed to the emphasis we place on service, quality, and innovation and the involvement, commitment, and enthusiasm of our outstanding employees. Kohltech has manufacturing facilities in Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Alberta. Kohltech Windows & Entrance Systems has been recognized for overall business performance and sustained growth with the Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation.
Job Summary: Responsible for all aspects of field service work, and based out of Winnipeg or the surrounding area. Responsible for scheduling service calls, completing calls, preparing and completing service documentation and working closely with Dealer network and end customer to ensure that customer needs are being met.
- Schedule service calls in assigned territory a minimum of 48 hours in advance
- Coordinate service calls with dealer and customer
- Troubleshoot service problems and effect repair/ replacement
- Decide as to the appropriate remedy for handling customer complaints and fulfilling service obligations
- Complete service calls in a timely fashion
- Maintain all paperwork in an organized fashion and submit to the warranty department weekly
- Maintain and care for company property including vehicle, tools, phone, etc.
- Collect data and report on findings at weekly service meeting
- Dress in a manner that is fitting of a Kohltech representative
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Knowledge of window and door systems
- Preferably 5 years of warranty service experience
- Proficiency in working with hand and power tools
- Understanding of window and door components and construction of same
- Capable of working with little to no supervision
- Ability to make decisions quickly that are consistent with Company policy/objectives
- Willingness to travel (within Ontario)
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and a strong customer focus
- Ability to learn new processes in a fast-paced environment
- Must be bondable, have a valid driver’s license, and be able to supply a drivers abstract
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Proficiency with electronic devices
- Knowledge of installation practices of window and door systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Warranty Service : 5 years (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Required)