Join our team!
Become a Brand Ambassador!
We are looking for a talented Assistant Manager to join our team!
The Assistant Manager is the brand ambassador and customer service expert. Their key focus is Partner with the Store Manager to maximum sales and profits by leading and achieving financial and other measurable objectives, including sales goals; ensuring excellent customer experience is provided at all times through actions and behaviors; and by consistently maintaining all aspects of day to day operations of the store and people. Assistant Managers are expected to perform a variety of tasks that includes service, product placement, visual and operational execution.
As an Assistant Manager you display such competencies as:
Results-Oriented: Generating results through a collaborative partnership with the Store Manager. Enabling associates to work effectively with and through teams to achieve the results the business requires. Holds self and others accountable for achieving business objectives and goals.
Develop Brand Ambassadors: Actively works to improve the performance of oneself and others by pursuing opportunities for continuous learning and feedback; constructively helps and coaches others in their development of skills; exhibits a can-do approach and inspires associates to excel.
Teamwork / Engagement: Fosters the culture of teamwork. Operates with honesty and is transparent in actions, tasks, and expectations. Works well with all individuals to provide support, coaching, encouragement, direction, and feedback.
This opportunity might be for you if you are:
- You are passionate about the fashion industry and have 1 to 3 years of experience in management.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and excel at relationship building.
- You have the ability to coach others and prioritize and delegate tasks.
- You are effective in the use of technology to enhance customer engagement and drive KPI results.
- You have the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business – including nights, weekends, and holidays
What We Offer:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Bonus incentive programs in the retail industry.
- A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees.
- Employee discount at our companies.