CARSTAR Manitoba is hiring! We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join our dynamic team at our Chevrier Blvd location in Winnipeg, MB as a vehicle detailer/shop cleaner!
As the final point of contact on a customer’s vehicle, the detailer position leaves the final impression about the shop. This person is responsible for creating a long-lasting relationship potentially without ever interacting directly with the customer. You will be responsible for assisting the store managers and techs with keeping performance and productivity within the store at an exemplary level.
- Preliminary wash of vehicles as they are checked in.
- Documenting vehicle images during check in process.
- Keeping the wash bay/shop clean and tidy.
- Moving and parking vehicles, picking up/delivering vehicles to correct locations.
- Ensuring that vehicles are safely locked up at the end of the work day.
- Full details of vehicles before they are returned to our customers.
- Complete interior and exterior detail according to company standards
- Operating hoses, vacuums, and other equipment
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Documenting vehicle mileage at the check in/checkout points
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Shop Cleaning Duties:
- Keeping shop floor clean of debris
- Keeping staff room clean
- Keeping bathroom clean
- Keeping front reception clean
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 education
- Experience in the auto body industry an asset
- Class 5 Drivers license
- Able to drive Manual Transmission Vehicles
- Able to be standing, walking, crouching, and bending for extended periods
- Flexibility to assist shop production as needed
- Wage based on experience
If you are seeking to advance your career by being part of a fast-growing company, we want to hear from you! Wage based on experience. Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to us at the link provided. We appreciate all applications we receive, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2020-11-02
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $11.90 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Autobody Shop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Detailing: 1 year (Preferred)