SKYPRO aviation is a ground handling business on the Winnipeg airport. We load and offload cargo airplanes.
SKYPRO Aviation is currently looking to add another part time position to our morning shift. This position requires you to work outside loading and off loading cargo aircraft. Our firm will provide on the job training.
– Must be a Canadian citizen
– Must posses a current Manitoba Drivers License
– Adhere to both a clear Criminal Record History check and Transport Canada
– Must receive their airport D/A within 2 months of receiving Airport clearance
– Physically capable of safely lifting 70 lbs.
– Ability to work overtime if required
– Required to participate in all training
– Must be dependable
– Excellent English communication both oral and written
– Must be capable of working safely
Morning shift: 7am – 10am (Tuesday-Saturday)
All interested candidates can apply by sending your resume by email. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We thank all that apply, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by phone.
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $11,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
A mask must be worn properly and 6ft distance protocol, hand sanitizer is provided and all are required to use it.