What we have to offer:
- A great work environment
- Beautiful park setting
- Comprehensive group benefits (health, dental, life, travel)
- Group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Zoo membership
- Free parking
- Park discounts
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY below with your résumé and cover letter stating your wage expectations by
November 6, 2020
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide management of Visitor Systems including; Galaxy Ticketing Suite, database management, additional tools such as SQL server, and software that interacts with them.
- Visitor System configuration and testing. Responsible for data integrity oversight, data pulls for renewal & lapsed, other membership communications and coordinate and manage projects related to the Visitor Systems.
- In collaboration, develop and maintain reporting, dashboards (Power BI) and insights for end users related to Visitor Systems.
- Proactively develop operational processes.
- Troubleshoot issues within Visitor Systems with efficiency and take proactive measures to promote stability.
- Provide training on Visitor Systems and its components to various departments, teams and stakeholders.
- Evaluate the Data Sources of applications and help to maximize effective usage of this data.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Communications & Sales department to ensure current marketing objectives are represented within Visitor Systems as it relates to the eCommerce experience and communications.
- Assist the Finance department with investigating and resolving discrepancies as they relate to the Visitor Systems.
- Communicate with various departments and vendors throughout our attraction(s) to push their respective goals and objectives forward.
- Research and provide recommendations on new modules and functionality that can bring efficiency to the Visitor Services operating process, and the visitor experience at APC.
- Act as a representative of APC in working together with partner companies and colleagues in the industry to advance Visitor Systems.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned due to the dynamic nature of this position.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years of related experience working in a System Administrator role with advanced overall knowledge of process and POS applications.
- Experience with project management or coordination with application upgrades and implementations.
- Experience with Windows-based software and applications is required.
- Experience managing project teams with team members from all levels of the organization an asset.
- Proficiency with diverse databases and experience troubleshooting application software issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, Sharepoint 2010, and Visio.
- Experience and good working knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Advanced overall knowledge of web design/application principles and tools preferred.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job will be considered.
- Experience with SQL, ticketing software (Galaxy) or Dynamics 365 is considered a strong asset.
Deadline to apply: November 6, 2020
APC is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Successful candidates may be subject to a Criminal Record Check and Credit Check.