Business Analyst / Technical Project Manager
Neovation is a young, fast-growing company. Founded in 2012, we focus on developing and providing exceptional learning technologies and services to our clients across Canada and the USA, such as the City of Philadelphia, Home Hardware, Manulife Financial, Pita Pit, and more.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst/Technical Project Manager to join our team.
Your projects will be a mix of internal and client driven which will require communication with clients and cross-functional staff across Neovation.
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent education
- You have at least 2 years as a software business analyst, technical project management or equivalent combination of experience
- You are a strategic thinker and self-described continuous learner
- You understand and can visualize business process and workflows and communicate them effectively to clients and team members
- You are inquisitive and have a drive to understand root causes in order to offer best practice solutions
- You are a quick, concise, and clear communicator with the ability to be credible with clients
- You are an effective multi-tasker and are able to task switch quickly and efficiently
- You can easily move between highly technical discussions with internal team members, to less technical ones with clients, conveying complex issues in an understandable way
- You can work well on multiple projects and deliver with tight deadlines
- You crave continuous process improvement and are comfortable with constant change
- An asset: You are English / French bilingual
As a Business Analyst / Technical Project Manager, you will
- Gather requirements from clients, vendors, and team members
- Identify and prioritize key workflows
- Research technical solutions to uncover options for resolving technical challenges
- Analyze, plan and develop technical requirements and standards in reference to defined business needs
- Determine and define clear deliverables for software projects
- Develop, communicate and maintain project schedules
- Conduct user testing and validate software meets requirements
- Manage expectations and keep clients, vendors and team members updated
- Communicate narratives and use cases to clients, vendors and team members in both technical and non-technical ways
- Assist with technical sales support and proposal/RFP responses
- Build and interpret business intelligence dashboards using tools such as PowerBI
- Work remotely from your home in Canada
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for a challenge in a growing company?
If so, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, veteran status, disability, political affiliation or whether you prefer Android over iOS.
Application deadline: 2020-11-06
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Business Analyst : 2 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)