Randstad Staffing – Canada’s #1 staffing agency is currently looking for an experienced dental receptionist for a full time permanent role in a growing dental office in north Winnipeg.
Do you have previous experience as a receptionist and are familiar with dental terminology? Do you like working with people, especially children?
Would you like to join a family-like work culture and excel in a small office environment?
Are you organized, able to mulit-task, juggle competing priorities and able to work well independently under minimal supervision? Are you familiar with dental terminology, dealing with insurance matters and are not afraid of numbers?
If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Contact us today!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Answering phones and transferring calls
– Giving excellent customer service
– Scheduling appointments and manage calendars
– Using dental software and dealing with insurance
– Invoicing and taking payments
– Other administrative duties as assigned
– competitive compensation
– Great company culture with family-feel
– Monday – Friday hours with one Saturday a month
– Free parking on site
– 2 weeks vacation
– Ability to start ASAP
– Great growth potential
– Yearly salary reviews
– Previous experience as a dental assistant or receptionist is required
– Familiarity with dental lingo, invoicing and great customer service skills
– Well organized, attention to detail and able to multi-task
– Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
– Great communication, interpersonal and time management skills
– Previous experience with dentrix dental software will be an asset
– Patience and the ability to work with kids
– Able to problem solve and trouble shoot
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.