TECHNICAL SUPPORT – FRENCH BILINGUAL (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have an outgoing, energetic and approachable personality? Do you love engaging with people and working with a fantastic team? As a Technical Support Agent, you will be providing tech support to end-users by answering calls and other inquiries, building solutions to a variety of questions, concerns and issues. If you think you think you have what it takes, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide excellent customer service and technical support and troubleshoot issues
* Answer calls from new and existing customers with a focus on technical support and promoting products and services
* Accurately document customer interaction and escalate issues to higher levels if necessary
* Provide feedback to improve processes and other duties as required
* Previous customer service experience (retail or call centre)
* Fluent in the French and English language
* Intermediate technical knowledge and strong problem solving skills
* Strong communication and listening skills
* Ability to work independently and work well under pressure
* A positive “can do” attitude and a professional approach to customer service
If you’re interested in this position, please email a resume to Ashlie Strum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time