Randstad Staffing is currently hiring an Instructor of Transport (Truck) Driving for an award winning company in Brandon Manitoba.
Do you have a passion for teaching, willingness to grow with a company and want to get into a stable role working days for a great company? Well look no further!
If you feel you’ve put your time in on the road and want to settle into a position where you can share your expertise, help great people learn a rewarding role and get back into the Monday to Friday day time working hours… Then this might be exactly what you are after!
Duties and responsibilities include:
– Delivering high-quality training and services to students
– Assist students to fulfill the educational requirement of the trucking industry
– Able to teach in-class content following PVI and MPI standard
– Comply with training procedures to demonstrate Pre-trip, Air brake, backing and driving on the road
– Compensation: $21-$25/hr based on experience
– Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (flexible on rare occasions)
– Group Benefits (Health, Dental, Life, etc)
– Bonus based on performance
– Vacation allotment
– Room for growth
– On-boarding training
– Award winning company with a great track record
– Must have a valid Class 1 Driver’s License
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check including Vulnerable Sector Search
– Must have a clear drivers abstract
– Must have 500,000 kilometers or 6,000 hours in a class 1 vehicle from the last 4 years
– Must be able to travel out of town as needed for road testing
– Superior presentation and interpersonal skills
– Able to work with a team and willingness to learn
– Flexibility for travelling and working hours
– Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc)
Ways to apply;
– Apply directly to this post
– Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of this position in the subject line
– Fax your resume to 204-943-0954
– Create a profile and apply through our website, www.randstad.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.