Ambassador Mechanical is a multi-premier Manitoba based commercial mechanical company that has enjoyed tremendous growth over the last 23 years. Ambassador’s close partnerships with its clients, excellent customer service and understanding the need to deliver an efficient and innovative service to keep it at the forefront of the industry.
The Journeyperson Refrigeration Technician for Ambassador Mechanical has daily, weekly, monthly, and annual responsibilities. the individual in this position will be responsible to demonstrate accountability and integrity to achieve the required results and will be evaluated for their performance in these areas.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities:
- Commercial heating, refrigeration, and air-conditioning service for new construction and current customer equipment
- Commissioning new commercial boilers, chillers, and air conditional installations
- Supervise and train apprentices
- Follow all safety regulations
- Journeyperson Refrigeration HVAC
- License B gas fitter
- Valid Manitoba driver’s license
- Strong problem-solving skills
* Will also consider level 3 or 4 apprentices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36.00-$38.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift