Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Frontier) is a rapidly growing provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting, Supply Chain Logistics, including parcel and courier delivery.
We are looking for an Owner Operator to complete parcel/cargo deliveries in Winnipeg and the towns in Southern Manitoba. Daily runs include stops along Highway 3 and Highway 75 and will include towns such as Winkler, Altona, Morden, Morris etc.
Operating your 5 Ton vehicle, you will begin your day at our facility located in Fort Garry Industrial Park, complete pickups throughout Winnipeg, and continue servicing our clients in the towns south of Winnipeg.
Preference will be given to an Owner Operator that resides in any of the towns they will be servicing such as Winkler Altona, Morden, Morris etc.
Owner Operators enjoy:
- Guaranteed weekday runs. No work on weekends/statutory holidays.
- Paid monthly via direct deposit/EFT.
- WCB coverage is available to Owner Operator if not eligible for personal insurance or business policy.
- Optional group health & dental coverage.
Paid 70% of gross revenue. Achieve over $9,000+ each month in the gross payout.
- Load, unload, and organize freight at our client’s site or at our own facility.
- Maintain log books/trip sheets, BOL’s, and freight documentation etc.
- Ensure safe, secure, and prompt delivery of the cargo while on route.
- Communicate with the Dispatch team and other Drivers using a mobile device.
- Utilize handheld devices for signature and delivery confirmation.
- Follow a pre-planned delivery route using our courier app.
- Respect, build, and maintain relationships with our clients.
- Adhere to any COVID practices initiated by Frontier or our Clients.
- Insured 5 Ton.
- Annual Vehicle Safety completed and passed.
- Cargo Loss Liability insurance, Motor Truck Cargo insurance.
- Third Party General Liability.
- Clean and current clean driver’s abstract (minimum of at least one year).
- DSR rating of +1 or higher.
- Valid Class 5 license.
- Criminal background check completed and passed.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Able to safely lift/transport up to 75lbs by self or with equipment such as dollies, jacks, straps etc.
- Experience using technology for dispatch communication and travel.
- Able to safety lift/transport freight in all various dimensions and lengths.
- Knowledge of Winnipeg and towns in Southern Manitoba, mostly along Highway 3 & 75.
- Experienced in providing good customer service to Clients.
- Must represent our company brand professionally.
Visit on our website: www.frontierscs.com
If this opportunity interests you, please send us your resume, cover letter, and vehicle/driver documentation for our review. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- 5 Ton vehicle driving: 1 year (Required)
- incident-free, violation-free, and accident-free driving: 1 year (Required)
- Owner Operator: 1 year (Required)
- Hwy 3 and/or Hwy 75 driving: 1 year (Required)
- Class 5 Driver’s License (Required)
- insured and safetied 5 ton vehicle (Required)