The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 28 locations and 16 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Toyota on Regent, Manitoba’s newest and largest Toyota store, is hiring for a Service Advisor to join the team. Our state of the art facility, packed with latest and greatest tools, offers a great culture and includes a supportive environment.
Reporting to the Fixed Operations Manager, you will act as the dealership’s front-line customer relations and service sales representative. As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for handling customer service requests and concerns, meeting predetermined service sales objectives and the accurate performance of designated administrative duties. Our dynamic dealership is looking for an energetic, dynamic and results-oriented individual who strives to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction.
- At least a year of dealership experience.
- Forward facing customer service experience or sales experience.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with DMS software such as Reynolds (ERA), CDK, and or PBS an asset.
- Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required.
We thank all those whom have applied but will only contact those selected for an interview.