Stratford Price Painting is a proudly Canadian residential & commercial painting company based out of Winnipeg, MB.
We focus on delivering a quality paint job by skilled professionals and guarantee our work to bring peace of mind to every project.
At Stratford Price Painting, we believe in giving people a clear path to success and being transparent about how to rise to any level within the company. Even an ownership level. It is a very humbling thing when someone decides to work for us, they choose us over all other options in their life. We recognize that as loyalty. We express our loyalty back through clear job descriptions, competitive compensation, training programs, performance evaluations, incentive programs, showing you the path to reach any level of success you want, and supporting you along the way.
We encourage you sharing your ideas and we run the company with youthful energy. We are always making changes to make the company better and make your experience working with us better.
We believe painting is an honorable trade filled with people who take pride in making things beautiful, making customers raving fans of us, and protecting things from deteriorating.
About the Role
Our Account Manager, Service Division is someone who can turn a conversation into a connection and create opportunities through the careful application of their professionalism and industry expertise. They are good with people, both inside the company and out. They naturally connect with our clients, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and professional manner. They generate sales, grow and engage our networks, and set the stage for our project managers to deliver on our promises. They attend events, provide estimates and quotes, negotiate with our partners and clients, and stay in touch to ensure complete client satisfaction throughout the production process.
We rely on our Account Manager, Service Division to maintain a regular inflow of residential and light commercial projects to grow the company, work with the project manager to set and manage project budgets, and dutifully represent the company to our community and partners.
- Responsible for all residential painting projects undertaken by the company, including sales and administrative support to the Project Coordinators to ensure the efficiency of the painters and crew leads
- Responsible for all apartment services for property managers, including sales and streamlining of the apartment turnover process (drywall repair, patching, painting, finishing)
- Attend scheduled community, networking, industry and association events to represent the company and meet potential partners, vendors and prospects for future work
- Perform onsite and offsite estimates, read and interpret blueprints for quoting opportunities
- Confirm all requirements for safety, bonding, materials and completion schedule with the client
- Use estimating software to issue a quote with a fully developed project budget, and establish/monitor project budgets once commitment is obtained from clients
- Establish a network of suppliers and monitor all expenses related to the cost to produce
- Engage in continuous learning to provide updates on industry standards for the rest of the management team to identify opportunities for new marketing initiatives, process improvement and business development
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging with clients during the project, providing any requested literature or resources, enacting any necessary change orders, and resolving any issues that arise during production
- Make calls to clients to process any add-on requests, calculate pricing and book follow-up work
- Keep an organized schedule and clean office, and demonstrate company core values outlined in our mandate
- Previous experience in project management or comparable field
- Previous experience in sales & estimation
- Strong industry knowledge in residential, commercial and industrial painting industries
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, subject to a screening of driver’s abstract
- Data-paid smartphone and proficiency with app use, cloud technology and various means of communication
- Discipline in time management, communication & professionalism
- Able to meet the physical demands of the nature of work, ex. Climbing ladders, lifting/carrying up to 50lbs
- Strong in written/spoken English; High school diploma or equivalent; Bondable
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Sales & Estimation: 1 year (Required)
- Project Management: 1 year (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)