Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
To learn more about Westburne, please visit us at LifeHere.westburne.ca and westburne.ca
What You Will Do With Us
As the Inside Sales Associate based in Winnipeg, you will build relationships with our customers by assisting with any product inquiries, maintain the customer database and receive & process orders. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will support the field sales and project management teams.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- Sales Support, you will act as a liaison between the customers and field sales representatives
- You will make a personal impact, you consistently achieve a high level of customer service
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You
- You have 1-2 years of prior inside/counter sales experience
- You have the proven ability to communicate effectively and build customer relationships
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure while maintaining a good attitude
- You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to impart knowledge
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.