It’s the most wonderful time of the year – prepare to create some holiday cheer! All that’s needed is your warm smile and rosy cheeks, twinkling eyes and natural beard, and the ability to announce a hearty HO HO HO! Apply today to create the Santa magic and share holiday cheer at a location near YOU!
*Casting Call for Santa Role* – NOW HIRING!
Do you believe in Santa and the magic he brings to children of all ages during the Christmas season? Are you ready to show the world your great beard, your fabulous smile and that special twinkle in your eye? With Christmas 2020 just a sleighride away, now is THE perfect time to groom your beard and join us in creating that special Santa magic for the Christmas ’20 season. For over 60 years, Cherry Hill Programs has created the magic for all visiting Santa for their annual photo. We operate in locations throughout the United States and Canada during the months of November and December. At Cherry Hill Programs, we believe in tradition and the magic Santa brings to all celebrating the season.
Some basic requirements for the Santa role are:
- Required background check
- Natural white or whitened beard, welcoming smile and jolly demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on listening
- Strong, instinctive desire to create the Santa magic for Christmas
- Ability to announce a hearty ‘HO HO HO’
If you’ve checked your list twice and think you have what it takes, apply for the Santa role today!
As an Ambassador representing Cherry Hill Programs, Santa is responsible to understand and uphold the company’s policies and procedures toward creating a ‘magical experience’ for every visitor. With emphasis on providing quality service and quality photos, creating a magical experience for all celebrating the Christmas season is our goal.
Full-Time, Part-Time and Backup positions available at a mall near you!
- Must enjoy interacting with children and families
- Ability to read and speak English language
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Adherence to company policies and procedures, including media inquiries
- Must be dependable and punctual for all scheduled days/hours
- Providing a safe, enjoyable and magical experience for all visiting Santa and celebrating the season
- Conducting oneself professionally with attention to maintaining a jolly demeanor and exceptional physical appearance while in Santa costume
- Punctuality is a must, with Santa dressed and ready for escort to set on time for opening
- Attention to safety on set for all guests
- Remaining calm and positive in the face of challenges including difficult visitors, crying babies, etc.
- Ability to accept guidance from Talent Management Team, Local Manager and Staff
- Previous Santa experience or training is helpful but not required
- Good communication skills with an emphasis on listening
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to interact and have patience with all ranges of personalities, especially children
- Knowledge of popular toys for Christmas season