Given the size and scope of our organization, we have the flexibility for this position to be located in any of our head office locations.
Canada Life looking for an Analyst to join our Global Procurement & Supplier Management team to identify opportunities for cost savings/value creation as well as to track progress of key initiatives. Reporting to the VP, Head of Global Procurement, the Analyst will work with other members of the Global Procurement team as well as regional business teams across the Company to identify opportunities for cost savings/value creation
- Create, conduct and interpret analysis in support of the Global Procurement program
- Analyze information in collaboration with the global and regional procurement teams.
- Develop presentation materials in collaboration with the VP, Head of Global Procurement to summarize key procurement strategies and initiatives and progress to date.
- Project initiation, planning, execution and monitoring: Track and summarize key activities and benefits across regions for the purposes of workload management and tracking
- Provide analytic support for various strategic initiatives and projects both at the global and regional levels
Qualifications and Competencies:
- An undergraduate degree (preferably in business, or finance)
- Up to 1 Year of relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with particular emphasis on financial analysis and strategic analysis
- Solid communication skills; Excellent written and verbal English
- Proficient in financial modeling and analysis using Excel, and presentation development using PowerPoint
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of SAP or Ariba would be an asset
- Analytical mindset
- High motivational level
- Knowledge and experience in procurement and/or supplier management would be an asset
Canada Life is a leading insurance, wealth management and benefits provider focused on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians. For more than 170 years, individuals, families and business owners across Canada have trusted us to provide sound guidance and deliver on the promises we’ve made.
As of January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life became one company – Canada Life, and today, we proudly serve more than 13 million customer relationships from coast to coast to coast.
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Canada Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness in our head office facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted