Building Recovery & Reconstruction Workers (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a strong ethic and looking for a full-time, permanent job opportunity? In this position, you will provide emergency response and restoration to property and contents affected by water, flood, fire and smoke damage. Experience in demolition, carpentry, and customer service are assets.
* Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
* A clean criminal record
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written
* Physically fit; capability to lift up to 50lbs
* Ability to wear a respirator and male candidates must be clean-shaven
* $14.00 – $16.00 per hour depending on experience
* Benefits after 6 months
* Ability to work 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM and be part of an on-call rotation (overtime when required)
Please email your resume (quoting Restoration in the subject line) to Ryan Dyck at rdyck [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time