We are looking for a customer-oriented Collision Consultant.
What does a Collision Consultant do?
A Collision Consultant, will act as a liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging needs that our customers might have with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CC’s are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Collision Consultants can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless. Problem-solving also comes naturally to Collision Consultant. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer needs.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Collision Consultant Responsibilities list:
• Manage incoming calls
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team targets
• Handle customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within set policies
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Proven customer support experience
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with Mitchell systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Other Duties Include, but not limited too;
• Schedule estimate appointments
• Schedule repair appointments
• Arrange rental vehicles
• Complete rental car/courtesy car agreements with customer
• Track and verify timely delivery of parts
• Assist customers with glass claims – order glass
• Complete customer intake sheets and post repair vehicle presentations
• Update customers on repairs in progress/ delays or changes to repair plan
• Maintain file board
• Keep all files current
• And other duties as assigned
A good understanding of collision repair
A good understanding of MPI Standards
We offer a great working environment, competitive wages and benefits package.
Wages will be based on qualifications.
Resume with references required
No phone calls or walk ins accepted. Email resume only
Job type: Full-time